Valuation Process Employed by Warwick Estate AgentsCorey, · Categories: Estate Agent
The first step that an estate agent does when approached with a property to rent or property is assess its valuation. The valuation price is derived by assessing these factors:
1. Type of property (commercial, residential).
2. Age of property.
3. Demand for the property in the market.
4. Amenities included.
5. Property appearance and state of repair.
6. Location or area value.
7. Legal documentation/ compliance.
8. Debts borrowed against the property.
9. Terms for lease, rent or sale.
After going through all the above points’ estate agents decide on valuation price to present to the seller.